See page in Français
PLAY! LEARN! GROW!
- Community Camps are an opportunity to explore living in community with others while being immersed in the beauty of a natural environment.
- Learn and apply the practices of Being Nonviolence and Nonviolent Communication in a non-judgmental atmosphere where our intention is to create a thriving community where everyone’s needs matter – no matter how old you are!
- With an emphasis on relating to the children, we explore how we can build strong relationships within our families and our community to have greater ease, co-operation, and compassion in our lives.
- Multi-age sessions offered everyday with Open Space Technology
- Delicious, Organic Food!
- We integrate Wilderness Skills with community building activities to explore fun, diversity, safety, trust, respect, play, and group harmony.
Some of our Community Camps are sponsored by Baba Tree International and organized by Play in the Wild!. Sometimes we bring a Play in the Wild! team to co-lead with your team to create a Community Camp of your own. To find out more, go to Hire Play in the Wild! to come to you!