Wild! Mentorship is available on an ongoing basis to all alumni of Play in the Wild! Animator Trainings.
Wild! Mentorship CURRICULUM:
Continuing with a Needs-Based Curriculum, the Wild! Mentorship will offer an opportunity for leaders and educators to get the quality of support they need to bring their work with youth fully into the world. Animator Training Leaders will work closely with mentees to develop a specific project to fruition.
Wild! Mentorship, will specifically cover (and not be limited to):
- What you most want to deepen in your practices of Mindfulness, Nonviolent Communication, and Being Nonviolence
- Supporting your real world applications of bringing this work to youth
- Creating your “dream job” with youth
- How to design your own program with youth
- Writing your own personal educational philosophy to be your foundation for leading
- Leading a Team who is working with youth
This 7 1/2 month online course includes:
- 12 Private Mentoring Sessions – six with each of two different Play in the Wild! Animator Team members of the participant’s choosing
- ALL curriculum materials and recordings from both Wild! Elements and Wild! Leadership
- ALL Special Sauce Session tele-workshops offered during the seven months of the course.
- Access to The Animator’s Tent online gathering space and resource library
YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM:
- Private Mentoring Sessions: one-on-one Support and Guidance with an Animator Training Leader. Over the course of this training, you will have the opportunity to meet six times each with two different Animator Training Leaders of your choice, for consultation on topics of your choosing. These sessions will be approximately every two to three weeks. Animator Training Leaders will post their available days/times to meet and you will choose the slots that work for you.
- Special Sauce Sessions: 1 to 2 hour tele-workshops with an Animator Training Leader on specific topics and skills. Special Sauce Sessions in the past included such topics as “Sex, Drugs, and Social Media”, “Conflict Transformation and Protective Use of Force”, and “Creating Curriculum from your Passions”.
- Animator’s Tent: an online gathering space available 24/7 where participants will be able to chat live, ask questions, post learnings and ideas, create discussions, share materials, and access a library of resources, including all the Solo and Partnership Practices from Wild! Elements and Wild! Leadership, and recordings of all Special Sauce Sessions offered during the training. Click on the images below to explore the Animator’s Tent: